Make An Offer is a great tool for a buyer and investor to have offers and contracts negotiated quick and easy.
Terms & Conditions
1. All offers are subject to Virginia Real Estate Laws, Fair Housing Regulations, Disclosures, rein MLS Conditions and Regulations.
2. Per Virginia Law, Buyer(s) must be willing to sign a Buyer/Broker Agreement for subject property, before a contract or offer of purchase can be submitted or negotiated.
3. As per Virginia Law the Earnest Money Deposit must be deposited in federally insured escrow account.
4. Offer(s) will not be negotiated without a valid Earnest Money Deposit.
5. Once the offer is submitted, a complete offer to purchase including all disclosures and the addendum will be sent. The contract offer will then be emailed to you for our review.
6. Most offers require their own specific disclosures and regulations for example; short sales, bank owned, VA and HUD, waterfront, septic tanks, condos, etc.
To help you in this process a licensed agent with our firm will be in touch with you shortly.